No Drama is seeking a candidate experienced in working with both external clients and internal staff in an organisational and scheduling role. The Manchester rental desk is our clients/crew & suppliers first point of contact with No Drama and as such receives a very high volume of calls & email requests.
The rental desk works closely with No Drama’s technical department and our clients to ensure that kit hire packages are organised, sourced, and ready in timely fashion for the Client’s own prep and shipping. This role works very closely with our Technical and Operations departments and reports into our Operations Manager. The role requires professionalism with clients on premises and over the phone and unparalleled customer service to create and maintain long lasting relationships with new and existing clients.
- Junior contact for crews, suppliers & clients
- Process new client orders and maintain existing jobs.
- Ensure correct equipment is scheduled
- Maintain effective, timely and accurate communication with all departments.
- Track status of outgoing and incoming equipment and maintain accurate and timely records within our rental management system.
- Keep Dept. Manager abreast of low inventory levels of scheduled equipment.
- Arrange for cross hires with Dept. Manager of equipment needed to support projects.
- Arrange return of cross hired equipment.
- Create purchase orders, send to supplier and organise for cross hires to be received in a timely manner.
- Preferred Skills/Experience:
- Experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Dynamic team player. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative to meet client and company goals.
- Outstanding customer service orientation and willing to go the extra mile for both internal and external customers. Exhibits initiative and is proactive on all client or equipment related issues. Possesses a sense of urgency and a high degree of professionalism
- Well organised self starter with excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail in all aspects of their work. Ability to troubleshoot and provide sound, workable solutions when necessary.
- Experience of meeting deadlines is key, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with a technical mindset to learn and understand an extensive range of hire equipment.
- Due to the nature of the industry applicants must sometimes be available to work evenings and weekends as the projects demand.
- Driving license an advantage
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: Prompt and regular attendance is required. The position hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday with occasional extended hours.
Work Environment and Physical Demands: This job operates in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee may also be required to lift product or equipment weighing up to 25kg.
Closing date: 31st January 2020
How to apply: Please send a CV, salary expectations and covering letter telling us about yourself to email@example.com