No Drama – Driver/Storeperson - Manchester
No Drama, one of the UK's leading independent rental houses for professional motion picture Camera, Grip & VT equipment, is looking for a Driver/Storeperson to join our team in manchester. The role is a full time opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and versatile well organised person of any age. The successful candidate will report to our Head Of Operations and Head Of Sales.
- Work with the rental desk and our technical department to ensure equipment deliveries and collections are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the safe loading and unloading of materials onto vehicles and assisting colleagues in this task where necessary.
- Ensure our customers receive a high standard of service, as driver you represent the company
- Complete daily checks and regular cleaning of our van fleet, ensure vans our fuelled, cleaned and Covid safe in advance of use
- Assist our prep technicians when required with basic checking & testing of equipment - training will be provided
- Keep our warehouse and prep areas clean & tidy
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative to meet client and company goals.
- Understanding the importance of attention to detail and communication within the role and work across departments
- Outstanding customer service orientation and willing to go the extra mile, you will be the face of the company when completing deliveries and must show a high degree of professionalism
- Well organised self motivated & disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail in all aspects of their work. Ability to troubleshoot and provide sound, workable solutions when necessary.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work out the quickest and efficient way to complete deliveries during the day
- Excellent communicator, good listener and team player
- Must have a UK driving licence and be comfortable driving our 3.5T vans.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Prompt and regular attendance is required. 37.5 hours per week between 8am and 6pm on a rotating basis.Due to the nature of the industry applicants should occasionally be available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends as the projects demand.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office & warehouse environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and reach with hands and arms. The employee will also be regularly required to lift and maneuver heavy equipment.
How to apply
If you feel you possess the skills and experience listed above, we would like to meet you. We are a member of the Living Wage Foundation and as such, this position will be paid at a rate of £9.50 per/hour, benefits to be discussed on application - email@example.com